2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1/8 cup pure maple syrup
Butter for greasing dish
1/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup dehydrated cane juice (Sucanat)
1/8 cup whole wheat flour
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 cup butter, softened
1. Put blueberries in colander and wash under cold water.
2. Pour blueberries and maple syrup in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Brush 4 ramekins with butter.
4. Divide blueberry mixture among the 4 ramekins.
5. In small bowl, pour rolled oats, dehydrated cane juice, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and butter. Mix until crumbly.
6. Sprinkle oat mixture over blueberries.
7. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool and serve.