Budding Chefs inspires children by providing fun, interactive, hands-on cooking experiences

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Home Alone class, day 2, August 2011

I have heard reports that these girls are taking over dinner duty once in a while for their family...this is so awesome!  I'm very proud of them.

Using a melon baller to scoop apples for our Mini-Caramel Apples


Putting in the lollipop sticks

The apple when we were finished.  

Turkey Wranch Wraps  (I can't believe we had no ranch!
Thought I had a whole unopened bottle...it was Tartar Sauce!)
Really you can use anything you'd like.  We had honey mustard, Miracle Whip, and Italian Dressing.



Cracking eggs for our Minute Omelettes. What are those bowls called?
Ramekins!

I wish I would have captured the look on Allison's face a little better.
"Why won't this open?!!"  She had it cracked, but just wasn't hitting
it hard enough to crack it open.  Courtney's opened easily...all over!








No comments:

Post a Comment